Travel Document for Egyptians
Travel documents can be provided for an urgent return to the Arab Republic of Egypt.
You can apply for the travel document within 15 days of your booked flight.
There are no fees required to issue a travel document.
- Original expired passport
- Confirmation of flight to Egypt in the applicant’s name
- 2 recent photos white background 4*6 cm (Australian Passport-Photo size is acceptable)
Lost or Stolen Passport:
- Police report stating the lost/stolen passport.
- Copy of lost or stolen passport (if available)
- Original National ID card (for an adult 16 years of age or over)
- Original Australian Birth Certificate – Authenticated by the Consulate
- Original Passport of the parent traveling with the child