Marriages in the Consulate General to be registered in Egypt are by appointment only, kindly email the Consulate with your request and attach a clear copy of the following required documents.
- Both Parties are required to be present at the Consulate during the allocated appointment.
- Original valid National ID card or Passport for both parties. (at least one party requires to be Egyptian).
- Original Egyptian Birth Certificates, in case one party is non-Egyptian, please authenticate and translate your Birth Certificate from your respective Country’s Embassy/Consulate.
- 4 recent photos white background 4*6 cm (Australian Passport-Photo size is acceptable) for both parties.
- 2 witnesses with original valid National ID card or Passport.
- In case there is an Australian Marriage with an earlier date, the original Authenticated Australian marriage certificate will be required.
- Application fee: AUD $485.00
- Payment must be received by the Consulate by mail before the arranged appointment payable by an Australia Post money order or a bank check in the name of “Consulate General of Egypt” (personal/business checks are not accepted).