In view of the announcement by the NSW Government regarding easing the restrictions in the state of New South Wales, from Monday 11 October 2021 the Consulate General in Sydney will return to receiving the public by appointment bookings in advance through the website of the Consulate General.
Kindly follow the following Consular procedures, in line with the instructions issued by the State Government of New South Wales:
- All citizens are required to book an appointment in advance through the Consulate’s website prior to coming to the Consulate General in Sydney in order to ensure there is no overcrowding in the reception and social distancing rules are followed.
- Face mask must be worn at all times while at the Consulate General.
- All citizens are required to check-in by scanning the QR code located at the entrance of the building in addition to scanning the QR code located at the entrance of the Consulate General reception hall.
- All citizens must provide proof of receiving two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by downloading a copy of it on their mobile phone or by having a printed copy upon entering the Consulate General.
- All citizens must come alone without being accompanied by any other individuals who are not directly related to the consular service provided.