The Consulate only authenticates personal documents that have been authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia.
- Original document authenticated from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia from New South Wales, Queensland, or Northern Territory.
- Fees: AUD $100.00
- Payment in Cash if lodging application in person
- Payment by Australia Post money order or bank check (personal/business checks are not accepted), and must be payable to the “Consulate General of Egypt”.
applicants MAY LODGE:
- In-person during Consulate walk-in hours of 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM Monday to Friday
- By mail:
- Applicants in New South Wales, Queensland, or Northern Territory are directed to mail their required documents, payment, and self-addressed prepaid registered envelope to our postal address: GPO BOX 1258, Sydney NSW 2001