Divorces in the Consulate General to be registered in Egypt are by appointment only, kindly email the Consulate with your request and attach a clear copy of the following required documents.
- Both Parties are required to be present at the Consulate during the allocated appointment.
- Original valid National ID card or Passport for both parties.
- The original Egyptian document of marriage (handwritten version).
- 2 witnesses with original valid National ID card or Passport.
- In case there is an Australian divorce with an earlier date, the original Authenticated Australian divorce certificate will be required.
- Application fee: AUD $530.00
- Payment must be received by the Consulate by mail before the arranged appointment payable by an Australia Post money order or a bank check in the name of “Consulate General of Egypt” (personal/business checks are not accepted).