The Consulate only legalizes commercial documents that have been authenticated by the following authorities in each of the following states:
New South Wales:
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Sydney
- Australian Business Chamber
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Brisbane
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Darwin
- Chamber of Commerce Northern Territory
- Original document authenticated by one of the above authorities (Except if the document is a commercial power of attorney, then it will need to authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade).
- Fees: AUD $280.00 per document
- Payment in Cash if lodging application in person
- Payment by Australia Post money order or bank check (personal/business checks are not accepted), and must be payable to the “Consulate General of Egypt”.
applicants MAY LODGE:
- In-person during Consulate walk-in hours of 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM Monday to Friday
- By mail:
- Mail the original documents, payment, and self-addressed prepaid registered envelope to our postal address: GPO BOX 1258, Sydney NSW 2001